Monday, March 15, 2010

Good Monday Morning!

What a busy weekend!

Saturday I had my first "show" of the year at the indoor Farmer's Market in my hometown. We had a ton of traffic! I did fairly well, sold 4 items, and made a few button bracelets while I was sitting! Pretty productive for me!

Sunday was also productive, making more button bracelets and starting on some more guitar pick jewelry. I have to tell you, I'm pretty excited... I had 2 offers in the last week from shops that are going to carry my jewelry! One in Rhode Island and one in Missouri! This will be so new for me and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it all works out!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Don't Forget!

Now through March 17th! Any item in my shop that is ALL GREEN is now running 20% off! After purchase the 20% will be refunded to your paypal account. Take this opportunity to prepare yourself for St. Patty's Day in style! Nobody likes to be pinched for not wearing their green on March 17th!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/clevercrafter


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Check back for Tuesday's Top 10!

This weeks feature will bring you 10 items from fellow Etsians with a common theme: Faith! You won't want to miss these pieces of jewelry that focus on crosses, hearts, and beads, as well as stamped words such as faith, hope, and love!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your market sales! Your button bracelets are beautiful. :o) Congrats on the shops wanting to carry your stuff too; that's very exciting!

    ReplyDelete