Wednesday, March 17, 2010

BESTeam Artist of the Week!

Good Morning! And welcome to the BESTeam Artist of the Week! This week I will be showing off fellow Etsy artist and BESTeammate Moonangelnay! As seen in the pictures below, this stay at home mom from the UK has a GIFT for PHOTOGRAPHY!


Prints that Moonangelnay carries in her shop are available in a wide variety of sizes to accent any room in your home.



In addition to her Etsy shop, Moonangelnay has a blog page that mixes business with humor. I found this post and had to giggle:

"BIG LOVE First off I must must must announce that as of Monday I had hit over 100 views in a DAY on this blog! Not only that, but I also hit the 2400 mark on twitter AND 500 hearts on Etsy!!!! Can you believe all that happened in one day? I couldn't! Couldn't contain my excitement either! ... until I had a reality check with the housework ..."




And congrats to you Moonangelnay!!! That is so exciting to have so many followers and admirers! I'll let you know when I catch up ;)




Is your house already decorated? No sweat! Moonangelnay's Etsy shop also features these great photo necklaces! What a great way to still get the favorite print AND show it off everyday!

Moonangelnay's Etsy shop can be found at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/moonangelnay

Check out her blog too!
http://moonangelnay.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Lovely prints and a very nice feature. Housework always puts things back in perspective for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breath taking! Fabulous nature shots. She must hav a ton of patience to both a photographer and a mom! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous photos and what a nice feature! I am now following your blog and off to check her out, too!

    ReplyDelete