Wednesday, September 1, 2010

BESTeam weekly feature: The Garden Room

Welcome to my weekly BESTeam feature! This week's feature brings you great jewelry making talent from The Garden Room. You can find the etsy shop here: www.thegardenroom.etsy.com.

The green in there earrings makes me think of Spring, when the grass first starts to grow and the leaves are finally opening up on the trees... And best of all, the weather is warming up! Don't worry though, you can WEAR green all year round!


This great bracelet would make for a perfect bridal piece! Or for any special occasion really, white goes with anything!


I'm usually not a girly-girl, but lately I've really become quite taken with pink. So naturally, this great necklace and pendant caught my eye... perfect for spring and summer!


Part of the reason I don't make fancy jewelry is because I never would have thought to combine the peridot and turquoise that this great necklace uses. But don't they fit together nicely??

Don't forget to check out The Garden Room on Etsy and well as on the blog, http://patriciasnow.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Thanx so much for this wonderful feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top earrings! Thanks for sharing!

    ChristieCottage.blogspot.com
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pink necklace is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. UK garden room I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I found t web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this m prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, i am always look for people to check out my web site.
    Garden room cost

    ReplyDelete