Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Morning Madness

Good Morning!

I had quite the weekend with my Etsy shop! Swing by to see the new product lines: button earrings, button necklaces, and CUSTOM button jewelry made from YOUR BUTTONS!!

Here's just a few of my favorites!




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
This week's BESTeam feature brings you wonderful watercolors, pencil sketches, and jewelry from Etsy artist Patricia Snow's shop, The Garden Room!
Every piece of art that you find will show the artist's love of color in nature. The birds, flowers, and scenic landscapes all show off the brightest shades of color!


These lilies are my absolute favorite! I have always had a love for lilies, and I can't wait to move into my new home this month to plant my own lilies in a rainbow of colors!



I love this bracelet with the black pearls to match every outfit!
Be sure to visit Patricia's shop to see more of her great artwork! Stop by her blog as well to see what she's doing with her art and for more BESTeam features!

2 comments:

  1. I just really wish I had the same talent as GardenRoom. Her work is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such wonderful talent. makes me want to break out my paintbrushes.

    ReplyDelete