Saturday, February 27, 2010

Buttons and Beads and Yarn, OH MY!

Are your supplies out of control too?

For the last 17 months I've been living back with my parents to get back on my feet. I love my family dearly and I'm extremely blessed to have a family that can help me out in my difficult situation. BUT, I live out of boxes!

Each time I want to work on a project, I have to locate the box or boxes that contain all of my materials, or go buy new ones. Now just like any crafter at heart, I don't object to going to the store to find new treasures to use, but this adds to the boxes when I'm done with a project.

Oh how I long for the day I'll move into my own place... Where I can organize supplies and keep them accessible... Where I can finally sort out what I have and separate what I need and what I can get rid of in a supply destash! Of course, this will be of joy to fellow crafters as they'll soon be able to find great prices on new treasures!

No comments:

Post a Comment