Friday, May 28, 2010

New BLOG in town...

I’ve been reading in the Etsy forums where people ark if crafting bloggers ever blog about themselves and their lives. Originally I wasn’t sure about sharing my life with complete strangers, but now I’ve started a huge new phase in my life and I am excited to share it! So if you’re looking to get to know me better, feel free to check it out!

http://letterstojackie.blogspot.com

You’ll be able to follow me through my journey to new health! And you’ll always be able to catch the regular features at Clever’s Corner.

2 comments:

  1. that is very interesting I read the blog on the letters to Jackie and I do pray for your success...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think people love to read about other peoples lives. It's also very therapeutic. I've started to do this on my blog as well. :D

    ReplyDelete