Saturday, March 6, 2010

It's the Weekend!

Yeah for Saturday! Too bad it's not a lazy Saturday, but overtime pay is worth it!

Though not evident on my blog quite yet, my friends and family all know that I have a sarcastic and dry sense of humor at times. Appealing to this sense of humor are the DEmotivational posters. I saw a whole book of them at Schuler's last night, but I'm unwilling to pay more than $10 for a book that I will read in less than 30 minutes...

However! I did stumble across some funny cat ones through my internet searching and thought I'd share them here for a fun Saturday post!

Have a great weekend, and check back Monday for my BEST (Boosting Etsy Shops Team) feature, last chance giveaway info, and Tuesday Teaser!




2 comments:

  1. These are great. Thanks for giving me something to laugh about this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister in law lives nearby Detroit....

    ReplyDelete